Alfalfa Seeds Organic 400gms
If you want to Shop Alfalfa Seeds Online, there is one store where you are guaranteed to get the freshest and nutritious of them all – Dry Fruit Hub. It doesn’t matter if you are a kid, man or woman; these seeds are perfect for everybody. Even pregnant women and elderly people can rely on these seeds for health benefits.
· Alfalfa seeds are rich in vitamin K that helps in the better absorption of calcium in the body. Therefore, regular consumption of these seeds helps prevent osteoporosis. Presence of manganese has also been found useful in the calcium absorption and fighting inflammation.
· Phytoestrogens and vitamin K in Alfalfa seeds are extremely beneficial for women in minimizing symptoms related to menstruation and menopause.
· Helps alleviates risks associated with breast cancer.
· Being a high-antioxidant food, alfalfa seeds help fight free radicals. Therefore, they can be used for preventing a number of illnesses and diseases like heart attacks, cancers, etc.
· Help treat diabetes and lower blood glucose levels in the body.
Alfalfa seeds need to be sprouted so they can be used for a variety of purposes. The sprouted alfalfa seeds are often used in salads and sandwiches. They’re good to eat directly as well!
Place the alfalfa seeds in an airtight jar or container and store them in the crisper zone of your refrigerator.
Serving size 33g
Calories from Fat 2
Total Carbohydrate 0.7g
Dietary Fiber 0.6g
Total Fat 0.2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1g