From the same category
Rs. 815 Rs. 999
Ex Tax:Rs. 815
Rs. 990 Rs. 1,400
Ex Tax:Rs. 990
Rs. 370 Rs. 460
Ex Tax:Rs. 370
Rs. 510 Rs. 750
Ex Tax:Rs. 510
Rs. 780 Rs. 1,099
Ex Tax:Rs. 780
Rs. 299 Rs. 450
Ex Tax:Rs. 299
Rs. 440 Rs. 570
Ex Tax:Rs. 440
Rs. 1,520 Rs. 1,640
Ex Tax:Rs. 1,520
Dry Fruit Hub White Tilli Sesame Seeds 800gms
- A 3-tablespoon (30-gram) serving of sesame seeds supplies 12% of the
- RDI for fiber, which is vital for your digestive health.
- Sesame seeds — particularly hulled ones — are a good source of protein,
- which is a necessary building block for your body.
- Sesame seeds may help reduce heart disease risk factors, including
- elevated triglyceride and “bad” LDL cholesterol levels.
- Unhulled sesame seeds are especially rich in nutrients vital to bone health,
- including calcium. Soaking, roasting, or sprouting sesame seeds can
- improve absorption of these minerals.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6,
- which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.