Dried pineapples are delectable and sweet and will be liked by all! What will they taste like? Just like sweetened sunshine. They are as nutritionally packed as they are tasty to eat as they are packed with loads of antioxidants, dietary fiber, and enzymes. The best part is that you can eat dried pineapples as a standalone item or have them chopped up for trail mix, granola, yogurt, baked goods, and more.
1. Dried pineapples can be used as a remedy for indigestion as they are packed with enzymes.
2. Dried pineapples are also excellent source of antioxidants and dietary fiber that help in digestion.
3. Bromelain, a protective enzyme found in dried pineapples helps fight inflammation that can affect various regions of the body, including various organs and tissues. Bromelain has also been found useful in alleviating swelling.
4. Eating dried pineapples is beneficial in preventing stomach aches as they help break down complicated and hard-to-digest proteins.
5. Dried pineapples are excellent for neutralizing free radicals as they are packed with loads of antioxidants.
There are plenty of things you can do with dried pineapples. For example, you can use it with oatmeal to produce yummy oatmeal cookies. Alternatively, you can use it in a snack mix. Did you know that dried pineapples and chocolate make for an interesting combination? You can also include dried pineapples as a part of your salad of greens or add it to yogurt to prepare a simple and delicious snack mix.
You can store dried pineapples for up to 1 year in a cool dry place. There is no need for refrigeration.