From the same category
Ex Tax:Rs. 4,850
Ex Tax:Rs. 1,400
Ex Tax:Rs. 2,700
Ex Tax:Rs. 3,450
Dates Bumaan Dates Premium Emirates Dates 400gms Dates Dry Fruits Soft Juicy Dates
- Dates contain several vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants. However, they are high in calories since they are a dried fruit.
- Dates are high in fiber, which may be beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control.
- Dates contain several types of antioxidants that may help prevent the development of certain chronic illnesses,
- Dates may promote and ease natural labor for pregnant women when consumed during the last few weeks of pregnancy.
- Dates are a healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes due to their sweet taste, nutrients, fiber and antioxidants.
- Dates are the fruit of the date palm tree, which is grown in many tropical regions of the world. Dates have become quite popular in recent years. Almost all dates sold in Western countries are dried. You can tell whether or not dates are dried based on their appearance. A wrinkled skin indicates they are dried, whereas a smooth skin indicates freshness. Depending on the variety, fresh dates are fairly small in size and range in color from bright red to bright yellow. Medjool and Deglet Noor dates are the most commonly consumed varieties. Dates are chewy with a sweet flavor. They are also high in some important nutrients and have a variety of advantages and uses. Dates are a very healthy fruit to include in your diet. They are high in several nutrients, fiber and antioxidants, all of which may provide health benefits ranging from improved digestion to a reduced risk of disease. There are several ways to add dates to your diet. One popular way to eat them is as a natural sweetener in various dishes. They also make a great snack. It’s easiest to find dates in their dried form, though these are higher in calories than fresh fruit so it is important to eat them in moderation. Dates are definitely worth adding to your diet, as they are both nutritious and delicious.