Barley (Hordeum vulgare), a member of the grass family, is a major cereal grain
grown in temperate climates globally. It was one of the first cultivated grains,
particularly in Eurasia as early as 10,000 years ago. Barley has been used as
animal fodder, as a source of fermentable material for beer and certain distilled
beverages, and as a component of various health foods. It is used in soups and
stews, and in barley bread of various cultures. Barley grains are commonly made
into malt in a traditional and ancient method of preparation.
- Barley Flour can be added to soups, salads, stews, and curries for a rich flavor
- Barley has amazing potential to fight diabetes and lower its prevalence.
- Barley Flour is a hearty grain that is great in soups, including classic comfort
- food dishes such as vegetable barley soup
- Dry Fruit Hub have most of the Products are Agricultural that we tend to procure direct from farms. Then we select the Best Ones. therefore Actual Product might slightly vary from Image and lot to lot. These products are packed in an integrated nuts & dried fruits processing unit and may contain occasional traces of other nuts & dried fruits