Why you should have dried cherries regularly? It is simply because these tiny fruits are so tangy, flavorful, and sweet. Whether you are looking for something that is perfect for snacking, baking, or cooking, Dried Cherries from Dry Fruit Hub are a perfect option for all in the family, including young and old. Purchase these dried fruits online today and see your life transforming before you!
1. Dried Cherries are an excellent source of copper, a mineral that is essential for the body to keep the tissues strong and help protect from free radicals.
2. Eating dried cherries also ensures your body will get appreciable quantities of vitamin C that is required for the production of collagen.
3. Dried Cherries contains vitamin C which is also helps heal your wounds quickly.
4. Dried Cherries are also packed with vitamin A that aid in the growth of cells and building up immunity.
5. Dried Cherries promote heart health and are rich in antioxidants.
Dried Cherries can be had directly if you like having them that way. Else, you can use them for preparing a number of dishes, including desserts.
In humid and hot environments, it is recommended to store dried cherries in a refrigerator. Else, in normal conditions, you can store them in cool and dry area.
Serving size 40g
Calories from Fat 0
Total Carbohydrate 34g
Dietary Fiber 10g
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g